Thursday, December 10, 2009

Did Pinky Get Big Booty

of Midnight Sweets


And here we are the third and final phase of preparation for witchcraft on the night of October 31, 2009!

Since the first two desserts were quite monstrous, I set out for the third and gave life to my romantic soul with phantom Biscuits midnight !

Here's the basic recipe

240 gr. flour

150 gr. sugar

70 gr. flour starch

2 teaspoons baking powder

90 gr. Butter

a pinch of salt

2 eggs

Clarification very important

this time I did not use the usual type 00 flour, but flour Mill Vigevano specific cookies and pies in the package is already included in the suitable yeast. So obviously I have not used the flour or starch or the usual baking.

I can assure you that the cookies are delicious and came with this very soft flour, but the fact remains that you can do everything with the flour you like, but I recommend the addition of starch flour to make cookies more crisp!

Once you spread the dough to make all sorts of shapes of biscuits you want, but since I have been called Biscuits midnight the best shape I've found is that of the star!

On every star then I brushed a bit 'of milk chocolate previously melted in a water bath, and I sprinkled it all with the ground almonds!

Again the icing on the cake was the main course marks in the subject!

So what do you think?

Are you ready to ride the stars in the most terrifying night of the year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment