Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sweet 16 Theme Gothic

Bare Witch Dita d


As we all now know on the night of Oct. 31 is not just the feast of All Saints, but a bit 'of years ... either because of globalization ... has become the Halloween party!

sure I will not elaborate on how did this celebration and what it means, because you can find anything on Wikipedia or on sites that deal with their special Halloween ... not to mention the many books on the subject! ;-)

Rather, since this is a blog about sweets, here are the cakes made by me for Halloween 2009!

begin by clarifying that when There are theme parties must comply with the cakes, so you can prepare a simple cake ... We must prepare them ad hoc!

My first idea was the Witch Fingers !

I can find many types on many sites, but here I post my recipe made with pie dough given to me by a family friend years ago !


Here is the recipe for the pastry:

2 cups flour and ½

1 pound of sugar and 25

a pound of butter and 25

1 egg

1 egg yolk

1 teaspoon baking powder

O vviamente this is just one of many versions for the pastry!

So you do what you like!


To give the desired shape the pasta you make small rolls as long as your fingers and affect slightly with a knife then give the lines that the effect of the folds of skin!

As for the nail used an almond stripped!

After a short baking that will enlarge our fingers let them cool and then open the seal!

For the blood effect of the topic I bought strawberries ... delicious ... Hero of the brand with which I brushed the side "cut off" of the fingers and with whom I bonded well "nails" after cooking ... because most likely after the oven almonds tend to come off the topic ... in this case more to do with the blood effect is also effect!


As you can see from the photos gathered together in one dish really gave effective ... "special"!

to adorn everything I have done a sign-dish suitable for the occasion!

And what have you prepared for Halloween?

Trick or treat?

0 comments:

Post a Comment