Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Banks That Dont Use Chexsystems In Chicago



I fully endorse.

corriere.it From the February 12, 2010

was born in three days, "Truth," a song inspired by the story of Povia Eluana. This was revealed by the author 'to TV Smiles and Songs, which publishes the text in the race at the Festival of Sanremo. "Father, now hold my hand," the text reads, "Keep close to the heart, you will feel that I love you / while the world is noisy, while the world can see the sun / I do not want to sleep under the sea / I only ask to fly / fly above the words, above all the people / above the shared perception of the truth. " It ends with "Now I can love, now, now I can run and play / hour flight over the words ...». "A hymn to 'euthanasia', said Cardinal Jose Saraiva Martins, the Pontifical Council for Pastoral Assistance to Health. February 12, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment