Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Example Letter Og Introduction

Send the request for parental leave (maternity / paternity leave) by certified mail

I finally found a good use of certified mail: Send the request for parental leave, optional (maternity, paternity leave) without printing anything, sneza go places and spend money without the recommended!

Here's how I did:
  1. first of all I downloaded and filled out the form SR23_AST_FAC for the request for parental leave allowance optional.
    There was no need either printed or hand-signed!
  2. since this is a document to be submitted to the seat of territorial jurisdiction, went on the site http://www.inps.it , I clicked on "Locations INPS", entered my city of residence and a moment I was shown the address certificate of my agency INPS, which I copied.
  3. So I went into my inbox certified (postacertificata.gov.it).
  4. I created a new message, paste the address of my place of jurisdiction, wrote the usual two lines and, of course, attached the completed form with the data of my son.

posta@gov.it The interface is not exactly the most intuitive - even sure why the characters do not agree with the accent, so "allowances" will be written as 'indemnity' "!

But the service is convenient, saves time and above all ... is cheap (if you have ADSL)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment